So you’re thinking about building your own business or investing in Africa? Nako Mbelle, the founder of the Invest In Africa Virtual Summit & Fintech Recruiters, joins me on the I Am The Diaspora show to talk all about why NOW is the time for the African Diaspora to invest in Africa.
Learn why she decided to create the very FIRST virtual summit focused on how the African Diaspora can invest in Africa, what industries she thinks the African Diaspora should invest in, and the strengths of each speaker.
Sign up for the FREE Summit: Invest In Africa Summit
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Iveoma – AKA ME LOL!
Iveoma.com is a digital media company showcasing African business success stories and brands in order to empower the African Diaspora.
My weekly talk show, I Am The Diaspora, takes a two-track approach to achieve that: It showcases business leaders who will talk about their journey to success in Africa in order to empower and motivate YOU! While at the same time, I seek to grow awareness and strengthen public relations for these African businesses and brands featured on my show, so they can introduce their products and services to a powerful African Diaspora market.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why Nako created the FIRST Invest in Africa Virtual Summit (1:10)
- Why it is important for the African Diaspora to invest in Africa (3:40)
- How to choose guest speakers for Summit (10:30)
- Interviewing Akon (Akon Lighting Africa), Chris Folayan (Mall for Africa), John-Paul (Smallstarter Africa) (11:00)
- African diaspora should look at business opportunities in clean energy, infrastructure, manufacturing, services, and real estate (17:41)
- Why you should attend the Invest In Africa Summit ( 26:17)
CONNECT WITH NAKO MBELLE:
Website: Invest In Africa Virtual Summit
LinkedIn: Nako Mbelle
CONNECT WITH IVEOMA:
Subscribe To Podcast: I Am The Diaspora
Subscribe To Youtube Channel: Iveoma
Join My Facebook Group: African Diaspora Hub
Like My Facebook Page: Iveoma
Got any questions? Comments? Insights? I’m all ears! Let’s chat down below.