Chigozie Ezugwu, the founder of Raadaa, talks about how to make money online doing research.
Raadaa gives researchers, publishers, and students, an avenue to monetize their own research like video creators can do on YouTube. He has created an educational startup that ensures quality content and research from developing countries is available to everyone around the world.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Iveoma – AKA ME LOL!
Iveoma.com is a place that tells in-depth and honest accounts of business start-ups in Africa. My shows will be inspirational, positive, and above all else educational. I seek to empower African Diaspora professionals who plan to start their own businesses with hands-on tips and advice from those who have become successful already. Come hang out with me as I learn from business owners who identified REAL problems and offered REAL solutions to Africans.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Chigozie talks about why he created Raadaa.com
- Why it is important for researchers & students from developing countries to have access to quality research
- How to make money online doing research
- How Raadaa is better than Academia.edu
- Researchers around the world are taking advantage of the monetary side Raadaa
- Why it is important for students to make money online doing research
MAKE MONEY ONLINE DOING RESEARCH:
Facebook: Ezugwu Chigozie
LinkedIn: Ezugwu Chigozie
Twitter: Ezugwu Chigozie
CONNECT WITH IVEOMA:
Subscribe To Podcast: I Am The Diaspora
Subscribe To Youtube Channel: Iveoma
Join My Facebook Group: African Diaspora Hub
Like My Facebook Page: Iveoma
Got any questions? Comments? Insights? I’m all ears! Let’s chat down below.