Today’s episode is for artists and creatives. Issouf Simpore, an artist & interior designer from Burkina Faso joins me on The Iveoma Show. We dive into how to money as an artist, how to sell art through art festivals and shows around the USA, and how his art is an expression of his world.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Iveoma – AKA ME LOL!
Iveoma.com is a place that tells in-depth and honest accounts of business start-ups in Africa. My shows will be inspirational, positive, and above all else educational. I seek to empower African Diaspora professionals who plan to start their own businesses with hands-on tips and advice from those who have become successful already. Come hang out with me as I learn from business owners who identified REAL problems and offered REAL solutions to Africans.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Issouf’s background in Burkina Faso
- Selling art around the country
- The difference between design and painting
- How Issouf prices his paintings
- How art is a way to create a more beautiful world
- Working in a prison in order to expose inmates to art
- How we can support African artists
CONNECT WITH ISSOUF SIMPORE: