Nicholas Oghieakhe, singer, songwriter and finance guru, is on The Iveoma Show talking about how the Diaspora can invest in Nigerian real estate and Nollywood.
THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Iveoma – AKA ME LOL!
Iveoma.com is a place that tells in-depth and honest accounts of business start-ups in Africa. My shows will be inspirational, positive, and above all else educational. I seek to empower African Diaspora professionals who plan to start their own businesses with hands-on tips and advice from those who have become successful already. Come hang out with me as I learn from business owners who identified REAL problems and offered REAL solutions to Africans.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Nicholas discusses his background in finance bank startups (1:05)
- How the African diaspora can join a cooperative society (2:53)
- How the African diaspora can invest in Nigeria right now (8:50)
- Why real estate and Nollywood/entertainment are excellent sectors to invest in (11:48)
- How to invest in entertainment in Nigeria (13:25)
- Nicholas’ music career (15:00)
- How to get your music played on the radio station (18:11)
- Episode #15: How To Build A Music Empire With Myoa
- Episode #18: Why Do Diaspora Businesses Fail In Nigeria
CONNECT WITH NICHOLAS OGHIEAKHE:
Website: Listen to Nic’s music
Website: Excel Cod Cooperative Society
CONNECT WITH IVEOMA:
Got any questions? Comments? Insights? I’m all ears! Let’s chat down below.