THIS EPISODE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Iveoma – AKA ME LOL!
Iveoma.com is a place that tells in-depth and honest accounts of business start-ups in Nigeria. My shows will be inspirational, positive, and above all else educational. I seek to empower African Diaspora professionals who plan to start their own businesses in Nigeria with hands-on tips and advice from those who have become successful already. Come hang out with me as I learn from business owners who identified REAL problems and offered REAL solutions to Nigerians.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why Elizabeth started Aso-Swap (0:53)
- Charitable side of Aso-Swap (2:18)
- Starting Aso-Swap in June 2016 (4:50)
- How Elizabeth created the website herself with no coding skills (7:23)
- Elizabeth’s advice for entrepreneurs (18:48)
- Aso-swap is developing an app & seeking funding (22:38)
CONNECT WITH ASO-SWAP:
Picture I took at the Aso-Swap booth at Afrifest in Houston Texas. 🙂
CONNECT WITH IVEOMA:
Got any questions? Comments? Insights? I’m all ears! Let’s chat down below.